The Gaviota allows runners looking for a stability shoe to at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the Hoka J-Frame™ design. The Hoka J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Made from engineered mesh, the upper also offers superior breathability during every run. The Gaviota gives you endless support for countless miles.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- 100% Vegan
- Stability: Yes
- The Gaviota 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- Cushion: Balanced
- The Gaviota 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Weight: 10.60oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5.00mm
- The incline your foot sits on, measured in the difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe.