With the launch of the Gaviota in 2017, the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ design. The HOKA J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame™ further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breath ability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubberized foam J-Frame™ for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Best for Road
- Weight(US size 7): 8.80oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Stable
- Guides the foot to prevent overpronation.
- Cushion: Balanced
- Connected ride with modest cushioning.
Hand wash your footwear with cold water using a mild soap or detergent. Allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.