A premium trainer that provides cushion and a secure ride, the Hoka Elevon 2 is here with a bold update. It features more support in the midfoot and forefoot and has asymmetrical internal support wings for an individualized fit. This update includes softer cushion to emphasize that step-in comfort plus an extended heel for smoother transitions. Both responsive and cushioned, the Elevon 2 is a trainer that allows you to pick up the pace or take it slow for recovery.
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLYTM midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
- Stability: Neutral
- The Elevon 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don’t.
- Cushion: Plush
- The Elevon 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5mm