The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what Hoka could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature Hoka cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- (APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association award. The APMA Seal Program was created to inform both podiatric physicians and consumers about products whose quality, safety, and effectiveness allow for normal foot function and promote good foot health.
- Best for Road
- Weight(US size 7): 7.4 oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5 mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Balanced
- Connected ride with modest cushioning.