True to its award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 is light, cushy and very, very fast. The 5 also has an all-knit, all-comfortable upper. The knit upper offers support and flexibility where you need it. And the lightweight fit seems to mold to your foot. The Clifton 5 Knit maintains the famed HOKA ONE ONE® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to help provide consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride.
- Knitted upper balances breathability, support and comfort and adds a versatile finish to let the shoe shine for running and casual use
- Thin sock-like comfort collar lies flat for premium feel
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides a smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full-ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Best for Road
- Weight (US size 7): 7.6oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Balanced
- Connected ride with modest cushioning.
To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.