True to its award-winning heritage, the Hoka Clifton 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA ONE ONE® midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. And to top it all, the 5 has a clean, engineered mesh upper to optimize breath ability and comfort. Go in comfort and speed.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breath ability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Best for Road
- Weight (US size 9): 9.4oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Neutral
- Allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushion: Balanced
- Connected ride with modest cushioning.
Hand wash your footwear with cold water using a mild soap or detergent. Allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.