With every iteration, the Arahi rewrites history as a different class of support shoe. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight, the Arahi 5 delivers a soft, smooth alternative to traditional support shoes. A brand-new shoe from top to bottom, the Arahi 5 was envisioned with a laser focus on fit. Designed with structured, engineered mesh at the heel for midfoot security and breathable, open mesh at the forefoot, the new upper is grounded in an extremely resilient, ultralight foam. Outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off, this daily runner offers a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Get set for stability without limits.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer, EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
- Stability: Yes
- The Arahi 5 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- Cushion: Responsive
- The Arahi 5 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Spring Measurement: 33×23mm
- Curvature of the shoe, measuring how high the heel and toe are off the ground.
- Volume: 667.00cm3
- Total volume of foam in the midsole.
- Weight: 9.70oz
- Heel-to-toe drop: 5.00mm
- The incline your foot sits on, measured in the difference in height between the heel and forefoot of the shoe.