With every iteration, the Hoka Arahi rewrites the history of the support shoe. Boasting the seemingly contradictory attributes of maximum cushion with minimum weight, the Arahi 3 delivers a more refined midsole and improved heel rocker. Stability had gotten complicated, so Hoka simplified it with Dynamic Stability, which supports the foot by guiding it through its natural gait cycle without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. It meant all runners could enjoy Hoka’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The Arahi 3 brings all the innovative features from the Arahi 2 and adds an all-new lightweight upper. Engineered from breathable mesh with increased midfoot lockdown, the upper and improved midsole makes the Arahi 3 the most nimble and most supportive ride yet.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize breath ability and a comfortable fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Best for Road
- Weight(US size 9): 9.6oz
- Heel-toe drop: 5mm
- Stability: Stable
- Guides the foot to prevent overpronation.
- Cushion: Responsive
- Minimal cushion for a connected feel.
Hand wash your footwear with cold water using a mild soap or detergent. Allow them to dry naturally away from direct heat or sunlight.