Transition from office meetings to client dinners in distinguished style and superior comfort with the ECCO ST.1 Hybrid Penny Loafer. A fresh interpretation of the classic penny loafer silhouette. This sleek design is impeccably made from smooth, full-grain ECCO leathers. These leather give premium aesthetic and engineered with a fusion of ECCO innovations. Updated Shock Thru Technology and a ground-breaking Vitrus™ shank deliver superb stability and exceptional cushioning in any formal occasion. Phorene™ and Fluidform™ Technology provide springy rebound.
- Crafted from full-grain cow-crust leather or ECCO Hand-finished Fullgrain Crust leather. Both are made in our own tanneries, for a rich, natural appearance
- A unique Vitrus™ shank is integrated into the design. This allows P.U. to flow in and around it for a shape that follows the natural contours of the foot
- The ultra-light Phorene™ uses Fluidform™ Technology to deliver an even softer, lighter midsole, with more energy return
- Our innovative ECCO Shock Thru Technology is integrated into the sole to deliver double the energy and rebound of our previous ‘shock’ technology
- Removable inlay sole provides optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out
- Understated penny loafer packed with performance features
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.