Day-to-night dressing just got easier with this ECCO Knoxville Derby Cap Toe. This shoe has uppers in ECCO Aztec leather, for a classic, burnishable finish with a soft, soapstone touch. The vintage lace-up design is relaxed yet formal thanks to stitch and leather detailing and a rugged, contemporary sole. Partial leather lining and a removable inlay sole allow for maximum breath ability and a cool-casual look.
- Flexible but hardwearing SD. PU outsole features ECCO Fluidform Technology to cushion every step. The stacked heel sole adds a rugged finish to the preppy look
- Removable inlay sole helps control the interior climate of the shoe to maximize comfort
- Partial leather lining helps to create a go-anywhere feel for work or weekend
- Vintage-look ECCO Aztec leather made in our own tanneries toughens up the look of this typically formal silhouette
- Toe-cap, lace-up design pairs well with denim or suits
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.