The ECCO Irving Casual Tie comfort meets rugged design in this lace-up trainer. The perfect hybrid work-to-weekend shoe. Made from practical, snuffed grain ECCO leather. There is a removable, leather-covered inlay sole made with ECCO Comfort Fibre System Technology, to keep feet feeling fresh and dry. A flexible and lightweight P.U. sole keeps your foot comoftable after hours of pavement-pounding on your next city break or country walk.
- Highly resilient SD.PU outsole with advanced ECCO Fluidform Technology balances cushioning and energy-returning rebound within a durable and flexible integral outsole
- Leather-covered inlay sole is removable for convenience
- ECCO Comfort Fibre System ensures an optimum inner climate for the foot
- Uppers in choice of ECCO leathers made in our own tanneries add a smart-casual appeal with a classic look
- Bovine leather upper is soft and snug on the foot
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.