The ECCO Biom Street upper is crafted with textile and leather. This versatile street-style sneaker will take you across urban terrain and beyond with ease. Fluidform and Biom Natural Motion Technologies combine for excellent wearing comfort. The textile lining delivers a smooth, soft feel and glove-like fit from within.
- Athleisure hybrid sneaker blurs the line between urban streetwear and outdoor activities
- Made with a combination of textile and either ECCO Fine Craquelure leather or pebble-embossed yak leather.
- Biom Technology promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- Fluidform is a direct injection process. This uses fluid materials to follow ECCO’s one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Low-to-the-ground sole construction provides exceptional comfort and stability to encourage easy walking
- Built-in insole for excellent ground adaptation and a natural feel
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally. DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.