The Dansko Professional has a roomy reinforced toe box, an anatomically contoured PU midsole, an inner frame for stability and support, a padded instep collar, and a protective heel counter that allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability. The anti-fatigue rocker bottom assists with forward motion while walking to add hours of comfortable support throughout your day.
- Leather upper
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of “wiggle room” for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2″
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.
Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth. Use soap & water for a tougher blemish and a soft, dry cloth to dry.