The Professional, our iconic clog loved by millions, delivers unbeatable comfort and all-day support.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of ‘wiggle room’ for your toes
- PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog.
- Your heel should move up and down freely (like an open back clog) when walking. Relax your feet and resist the urge to curl your toes.
- In both clogs, stand with equal weight on both feet. The clog’s arch should be under your arch and you should not feel the back of the shoe on your heel or your toes touching the front of the clog.
REMEMBER! Most people have two different sized feet. Be sure to try on both clogs and fit them to the larger foot.
Patent leather is a dress leather with a polycoat finish. This finish gives the leather its high shine.
Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth.