The Dansko Paxton is a textile and leather bootie that offers the comfort and performance of a walking shoe. Features include leather uppers treated with Scotchgard 3M protector for stain resistance ; a breathable, waterproof membrane; DuPont Sorona for moisture management; CleansportNXT for odor control; and a Vibram rubber outsole suitable for both dry and snowy surfaces. Underfoot support is provided by a removable, triple density footbed embedded with Dansko Natural Arch Technology.
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Removable triple-density footbed with arch support and shock absorption
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- DuPont™ Sorona® fiber for moisture management
- CleansportNXT™ for odor control
- Built-in shank for stability and support
- Vibram® rubber outsole is slip-resistant for outdoor use on snow and dry surfaces
- 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance on select uppers
- Heel Height: Low 1 ½”
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer’s comfort and safety in mind.
Wipe with a damp cloth to remove surface dirt.