Like a cone of your favorite fro-yo, the Cobb Hill Petra is sweet yet sensible and a reliable pick-me-up when you’re on the go. Whether you wear it bare, with your favorite jeans, or add some flirt with tights and a skirt, this versatile Mary-Jane puts a smile in your style. With hand-crafted stitching, delicate laser-cut details and antiqued hardware accenting an adjustable hook-and-loop strap. It has all of this with the comfy support of a cushioning EVA footbed and supportive steel shank.
- 1″ Heel; (25mm)
- Textile lining
- Strobel construction provides forefoot flexibility
- EVA footbed and textile footbed cover
- Lightweight EVA outsole with TR forefoot pod with decorative side wall stitching
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.