The Brooks Ariel 20 running shoe is known for its soft, cushioned ride, and it’s lighter than ever, thanks to the newly added GuideRails® support technology.
- Trusted Stability: Brooks has shifted their focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails® support keeps you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Soft Cushioning: Thanks to Brooks patented BioMoGo DNA midsole, ultra-softness and durability aren’t mutually exclusive. The Ultimate Sockliner enhances comfort.
- Enhanced Fit: Enjoy comfort front to back with a spacious yet secure fit thanks to an engineered mesh upper and conformable embroidered saddle.
- Smooth Transition: A full-length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- GuideRails® Holistic Support System: GuideRails® support technology is significantly lighter than prior support technologies.
- Plush Comfort: The Ultimate Sockliner adds cushioning for a plush in-shoe feel.
- Support: Max Support
- Midesole Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 10.7oz / 303.3g
- Arch: Flat, Medium
- Experience Type: Cushion
- Technology: GuideRails, BioMoGo DNA
- Use: Road Running