The Birkenstock Sydney has both form and function. With its two simple straps, it covers fashion and comfort. Available in vegan materials and includes an upper made of Birko-Flor® in a delicate watercolor flower pattern.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it’s comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.