The Rio – a cute and sporty classic from Birkenstock. This functional style features a back strap and the signature comfort and support of the contoured cork & EVA footbed. Shown in “Water Color” patterned Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: microfiber
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal tongue buckle; back strap; color-coordinated outsole
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. As with Birko-Flor the surface is combined with a layer of breathable fleece.
- Insole: Suede
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.