The Birkenstock Jackson lace-up boot features a water-repellant upper and waxed seams, as well as a robust, rubber sole to ensure a secure grip. And the cork frame of the outer sole guarantees an authentic design. The upper is made from water-repellant oiled suede.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: oiled suede
- Footbed lining: smooth leather
- Sole: thermoplastic rubber
- Made in Portugal
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.