The Birkenstock Bryson is a casual lace-up boot. It boasts an understated, rustic look. The cork frame of the outer sole makes it instantly recognizable as a Birkenstock design. The upper is made from soft, grained natural leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: grained natural leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: thermoplastic rubber (TR)
- Made in Portugal
- Upper: Natural Leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.