The signature slip-on clog from Birkenstock – the Boston. A casual-wear workhorse that is perfect all year round. With a simple, adjustable design and contoured cork footbed that forms to the shape of your foot, the Boston is a proven classic.
- Made in Germany
- Suede – a soft and flexible leather with light surface nap
- Soft Footbed – Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- To ensure longevity use the Birkenstock Shoe Care Kit
- Avoid extreme heat
- Soft footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Insole: Ekte skinn
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: Eva
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
Like many materials found in footwear and apparel, cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Birkenstock sandals and clogs come with a light coating of cork sealer on the exposed cork edge. This protects the cork and prevents it from drying out. If the cork looks like it’s drying out, apply a thin coat of Birkenstock Cork Sealer to protect the cork from the elements.
- To keep your footwear fresh, spray the entire footbed with Birkenstock Cleaner & Refresher and wipe away excess moisture and dirt with a cloth. Brush suede and nubuck footbeds with a Nubuck/Suede brush to restore the nap.
- Apply Birkenstock Water & Stain Repellent regularly to protect upper Leather, Suede and Nubuck from water and dirt. Brush uppers with a Nubuck/Suede brush to pull up dirt and dust and restore the nap.
- Please bear in mind that any cleaning or treatment can change the look and finish of the materials.