The Birkenstock Bend sneaker boasts a simple design which can be worn with almost anything. This casual sneaker has an additional mid sole made of PU and cork to ensure optimum shock absorption. It also features a breathable microfiber lining for a comfortable foot climate. The upper is made of high-quality, soft natural leather.
- Removable, anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: natural leather
- Footbed lining: natural leather
- Sole: rubber
- Made in Portugal
- Upper: Natural Leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.