The Birkenstock Arran, a wonderfully light and casual lace-up low shoe, is like a gentle summer breeze. The removable, anatomically formed Birkenstock cork-latex footbed offers unparalleled comfort. A summer classic that no wardrobe should be without.
- Removable, anatomically formed cork-latex footbed – made in Germany
- Upper: Textile
- Footbed Lining: Suede
- Sole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile
- Textile material made of natural fibers are extremely versatile. They can be printed on, dyed and easily combined with other materials. Birkenstock only uses high-quality textiles as upper material.
- Insole: Ekte skinn
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: Rubber
- Because of its high elasticity rubber is very well suited for outsoles. Thanks to this property it supports the natural rolling motion of the foot. Rubber is also very robust and has good cushioning.
Like many materials found in footwear and apparel, cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.