The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. This version also boasts an additional foam layer, its soft footbed offering extra comfort. Shown in a beautiful, nubuck leather.
- Original Birkenstock soft footbed: anatomically formed
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Special Feature: Soft Footbed
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Upper: Nubuck
- Nubuck leather has a gently buffed surface with no grains. As with velvet, brushing the surface of nubuck leather displaces the fibers and leaves a visible mark. Nubuck leather is very sensitive to moisture and color, and it therefore needs to be waterproofed.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.