The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. The subtle python embossing lends the sandal its own unique character. Subtle metallic glitter effects accentuate the glamorous look. Inspired by nature, no two shoes have the same look and feel. The upper is made from skin-friendly microfiber.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: microfiber
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. As with Birko-Flor the surface is combined with a layer of breathable fleece.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.