The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style complemented with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. With a sturdy oiled nubuck leather upper and a soft footbed for extra comfort.
- Original Birkenstock soft footbed; anatomically shaped
- Upper: oiled nubuck leather
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Soft Footbed: The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Upper: Oiled Leather
- Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. Birkenstock purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. Birkenstock uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.