The legendary two-strap design from Birkenstock – the Arizona. Iconic style complemented with the signature comfort of the Birkenstock footbed. Featuring an additional foam layer, the soft footbed offering extra comfort for feet all day long. Shown with suede leather upper.
- Made in Germany
- Suede – a soft and flexible leather with light surface nap
- Soft Footbed – Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features arch support with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
- Special Feature: Soft Footbed(SFB)
- The soft footbed has an integrated latex foam cushion. So it offers excellent comfort from day one.
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.