The Birkenstock Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting wearers with its timeless design for decades. The two-strap model fits kids’ feet perfectly – even during boisterous play! The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®. Here, the sophisticated interplay of contrasts gives the classic model a new look which could almost be mistaken for real leather. The color-coordinated outsole, the footbed, and the buckles round off the shoe’s look of sophistication.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal tongue buckle; color-coordinated footbed, outsole, and buckles
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it’s comfortable while also being very durable.
- Insole: Microfibers
- Microfibers are a very fine synthetic fibers that are extremely soft and shape-retentive. Because they are free of animal products they are used as the covering material for the lining of footbeds in vegan products, among other things.
- Footbed: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
Like many materials found in footwear and apparel, cork footbeds and EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat or extreme temperatures. Do not leave your shoes in direct sunlight for extended periods or in closed cars on hot days. Keep Birkenstock footwear away from campfires, fireplaces, and indoor radiators. If your shoes become wet, allow them to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Birkenstock sandals and clogs come with a light coating of cork sealer on the exposed cork edge. This protects the cork and prevents it from drying out. If the cork looks like it’s drying out, apply a thin coat of Birkenstock Cork Sealer to protect the cork from the elements.
- For Birko-flor and birkibuc uppers, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Try soap and water to remove stubborn stains.
- Please bear in mind that any cleaning or treatment can change the look and finish of the materials