The Aravon Rev Stridarc Waterproof Low Boot will keep you on your fee comfortably in rain or snow. These low ankle boots are crafted with Aravon’s acclaimed design features from top to bottom, including a memory foam footbed, motion-controlling profile, rubber outsole pods, and breathable Dri-Lex® lining. With style in mind too, these casual boots show off an exposed zipper, smooth nubuck with contrasting fabric at the ankle, and accent stitching.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- Nylon shank provides stability and flexibility
- Removable EVA and memory foam footbed with stability cradle creates lightweight impact absorption cushioning; it molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining and footbed cover have a breathable feel
- Rocker profile gives you motion control as you’re walking
- Waterproof materials offers resistance to water absorption
- Removable molded PU and memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot while stabilizing the heel
To clean the Aravon Rev Stridearc, wipe with a dry cloth.