Do you like to workout? Love Shoes? Maybe run marathons or run for fun?
New Balance Milwaukee, with locations in Brookfield and Greenfield, is seeking athletic minded retail professionals to join our team! You don’t have to be an expert or have worked with shoes before. We will teach you the details. Just come with the personality!
Looking for passionate people that love shoes, fashion, sports, fitness, and helping others! New Balance Milwaukee is locally owned by the Stan’s Fit For Your Feet family. Since 1950 Stan’s has been fitting feet of professionals, medical professionals, teachers, travelers, runners, explorers of life and shoes lovers! At New Balance Milwaukee we specialize in fit, style, and quality. New Balance is more than just an average gym shoe. New Balance is quality, fashion, cutting edge technology in shoes and apparel.
In addition to shoes and the fit process, New Balance also specializes in having fun with each customer. Every day at New Balance is different. You never know who you are going to meet! You don’t need to know feet or shoes, we’ll teach you. The fit experience begins with shoes, but the potential is exponential when you’re with your customer.
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Greet customers in a positive, engaging and authentic manner
- Motivated by sales goals and numbers
- Drive to build personal clientele
- Develop loyal customer relationship by communicating in-store events, new store merchandise, and shoe parties
- Willingness to work as a team to pitch in whenever needed
- Respect for space, other colleagues, customers, and New Balance Milwaukee brand
- Provide the best shoe fitting experience in Milwaukee, abiding by New Balance Milwaukee’s core values and non-negotiables, measuring both feet and suggesting styles based upon customer need and trends
- Perform additional teamwork tasks including, re-merchandising, displays, stock work, transfers, light cleaning, event/promotion set up
- Learn about trends, fashions, and cross sell/up sell opportunities at In Store meetings with guest speakers
- Get rewarded for consistency, loyalty, and hard work.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities to build knowledge and improve sales numbers
- Permission to be yourself. Be authentic. Be fun. Share your personality in creating our positive work environment.
- Be Milwaukee and local proud. Passion for local business and community.
- Must have flexibility to work a rotation of day, evening, and weekend shifts. May be scheduled to work 6 days a week during peak business times.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior retail or customer service experience is a plus!
- Generous Employee Discount
- All major Holidays Off (Enjoy the day with your friends and family!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- No crazy mall hours – we determine our hours! (We close early on weekends and keep normal hours on Black Friday)
- Support and continuing education for individual success
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance