Full-time position in a field related to graphic design, social media communication, email marketing or/and communications.
POSITION SUMMARY: Assists Marketing Director with overall digital and traditional marketing strategy through social media campaigns, social partnerships, and email marketing for Stan’s Fit For Your Feet, New Balance Milwaukee and The Vionic Milwaukee Store. Must be creative; a team player; have superior communication and organizational skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide support to the Marketing Department:
- Develop and execute social media strategy for the Stan’s collection of stores to drive interactions and sales.
- Execute social media advertising via ads, influencer partnership and strategy.
- Design and implement email marketing strategy to increase sales in brick and mortar and Stansfootwear.com
- Design marketing materials for web, email, print, and in-store using Adobe Suite
- Utilize overall marketing plan and strategy to drive communication to target audience
- Connect and communicate with all store teams to create awareness of omni channel approach and how the connection can increase overall brand awareness and sales
- Participate in the planning and organization with marketing team on seasonal photoshoots to create Stan’s catalog/marketing materials
- Assist in management and development of website content with eCommerce team
- Foster relationship with vendors (i.e. printers, shoe vendors etc. for marketing needs)
- Foster relationships with community organizations
- Assist at all internal and external marketing events, including all-store meetings, Ladies’ Nights, community races, health expos and community partner events
- Provide additional support to the department and organization as needed
Required Qualities and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience
- Detail oriented; hard working; self starter; creative
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for MAC, Constant Contact, WordPress
- Experience with Facebook, Facebook advertising, Instagram, Google, Linkedin, influencer relationships, and other forms of social media
- Ability to engage and represent the Stan’s collection of stores in the community
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Requires a four-year degree in marketing, graphic design, advertising, or communications. Must have experience with social media channels and email marketing. Direct customer service experience is a plus. Internet sales, catalog/design production is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: This position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively with a team and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and a drive for hard work. Proficiency in computer skills, including word processing and social media platforms, required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.