Stan’s mission is to provide excellence in fit, service, and quality. We promise to offer outstanding value, meet the footwear needs of our customers, and grow as a healthy and enduring business. All of Stan’s Fit Specialist receive continuing education to stay current with the needs of each individual. We make it a priority to be able to address footwear and foot care needs of every individual. In addition to our Fit Specialist, Stan’s has the expertise of ABC Certified Pedorthists who are able to assist you with your needs at each location.
What is a Board Certified Pedorthist do at Stans?
- Evaluate a client’s foot.
- Our Board Certified Pedorthist are educated in foot anatomy and function
- They are educated in the use of footwear and over-the-counte
r orthotics to correct and accomodate foot and ankle conditions.
- They will fill a doctor’s recommendation and/or evaluate for over-the-counter orthotics.
- Educated to work with individuals who are effected by Diabetes, Arthritis, Sport Injuries, and other medical issues.
- A Board Certified C.PED is not a medical doctor.
Meet Our Pedorthists
Andy, Certified Pedorthist Stan’s in Glendale
David, Certified Pedothist Stan’s in Brookfield
Erv, Certified Pedorthist Stan’s in Glendale
Keith, Certified Pedorthist Stan’s in Glendale